fredag 20 mars 2009

Onstage beating

Fuck!!

I feel alive in a way i´ve never before.

On the last song of the Combichrist-show i was upfront, by the stage rocking out.
Suddenly Andy started calling out "AUTO-AUTO!!! I KNOW YOUR OUT THERE" in the mic, and to respond I sprayed him with vodka-redbull to make him notice me.
He pulled me up on stage exactly by th chorus came in, and i started screaming "HAY YOU, WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU" with the song to the audience, who cheered to the novelty.
By the secound time th chorus came around Andy kicked me and I fell down.
Suddely things came raining down on me; Cymbalstands, synths..
I got totaly fucked over, and I got on my feet, screaming "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU" to Andy.

He smiled, gave me the mic and I screamed the chorus the last times to the audience, drenched in water at the same time...

I love theese guys.
Love..

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar